Saturday 25 November 2017

Minor Project - Voice Actor Research

I have been listening to many different voice actors and the type of work they have completed in the past. I have narrowed down the long list I have listened to, to a few voice actors who I feel will work well as the reader of my poem and the narrator or the animation.

I would greatly appreciate feedback to help put me in the right direction of which voice actor or actors in which I should contact in regards to reading my poem. Unfortunately I am unable to post the video of their  recordings so will have to have a link to their voice actor profile.

1 - Voice Actor 1

2 - Voice Actor 2

3 - Voice Actor 3

4 - Voice Actor 4

5 - Voice Actor 5

3 comments:

  1. Personally I feel the second sounds the best for a poem like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest i dont know if i like any of them maybe one like this

    https://www.fiverr.com/charleshw/do-a-english-accent-voice-over-in-any-style?context&context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=27&ref_ctx_id=fb0fa101-d6c4-4b05-911a-a34be9685b47&seller_online=true&funnel=3b61acb7-7a97-47f2-ac1f-d8f661936177

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 2 too - there's youth in there and a bit of cheekiness.

    ReplyDelete