Thursday 6 April 2017

Adaptation B - Character Designs and Development

I am currently still working to develop my frog character to a professional standard before taking it into Maya to model in 3d. From looking at the progression of the sketches that I have I can notice a great improvement in the development and design of the character. I feel as if I am slowly getting the character to look more and more appealing the the viewer as well as getting the right mixture of cartoon frog while still including realistic elements. Any feed back on designs would be very appreciated.
1

2
3

4

5
6

7
8

9
10

11

12

13
14


15

16
17

18

19

20
21








1 comment:

  1. Ian - Not that I want you to copy these but take a look at this page. There are lots of options on how to draw a cartoon frog from a simple (iconic) version to something more realistic. There is the option to go with something simpler (less Disney) too - Take a look at the second image down on this page (the one called frog leon).

    https://wallpapersafari.com/animated-frog-wallpaper/

    ReplyDelete