Tuesday 27 March 2018

Updated - Major - House Textured Renders


I have now textured the inside of the house using mostly painted textures with a combination of normal maps and bump maps. The aim of the setting is in the afternoon and I feel as if the lighting used fits this. I had to render the scene a few times to ensure I had the correct render settings to eliminate any noise from shadows and to attempt to speed up render time. The render settings I favoured most was the ones used for renders 3 and 6, although taking slightly longer it eliminates the noise which is present in the other renders.
Render 1

Render 2

Render 3

Render 4

Render 5
Render 6

Internal Lights


Internal Lights

2 comments:

  1. Looking much better Ian. Include a shot of how you've lit the room using Maya too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will add a some shots of the lights to the post tomorrow.

      Delete