Throughout this project I found different factors that I worked well with and also parts that I struggled with. One of the first factors which I found had to experience was working with a group for the first time. At first I found this a bit of a struggle having to rely on others to progress with work but after a couple of weeks I became accustom to it and found I actually rather enjoyed this method, feeding off ideas and motivation of group members to help progress.
When it came to the production I found one of the main challanges simply being having to preform certain tasks which I haven't had to complete to such an extent. For example with the building of the rig I found this challangeing but very helpful as it improved my rigging skills and knowledge, by the end of it being able to complete steps very quickly which came in very useful when having to create the 2d characters and rigs in maya. From this though I found a lot of issues with skinning. I had not yet had to skin a model to the extent of the ones which we had to work with. I did manage to skin the models but I found this one of the most time consuming processes as I found I kept having problems arise which would set me back.
Overall I found as if my job roles for this project fit my strengths and also allowed me to develop other skills which I previously lacked.